TMap® Quality for cross-functional teams
The worldwide developments in the field of IT are taking place at a rapid pace. Individuals and teams are not only expected to work fast, but also to deliver quality. Even if you work with a group of people with different skills and knowledge. It is important to work together towards a common goal. TMAP® supports this new way of working towards built-in quality that goes beyond testing.
Excelling in a cross functional team
To achieve business goals, you want people to be able to excel in a high-performance environment. You can think of an IT delivery team, such as DevOps or Scrum who have all the knowledge and skills to build quality into their IT system.
Get certified in TMap® Quality for cross-functional teams
To obtain the TMap® Quality for cross-functional teams certificate, you must pass the exam. This exam is taken by the independent exam provider iSQI. Prepare for this exam by following an e-learning training at Testlearning! This is a recognized trainer.
Why should you get this certificate?
Earning this certification will provide you with an independent, internationally recognized certification as proof of expertise in Quality Assurance (QA) and testing:
- You will learn IT delivery models, especially DevOps, and the whole-team approach and relevance to Dev and Ops people;
- You will have the opportunity to obtain further certifications.
This training combines the insights from the book "Quality for DevOps teams" and the TMAP body-of-knowledge at www.tmap.net. The following topics are covered in this e-learning:
- The VOICE model for achieving business value through IT delivery
- IT delivery models, in particular DevOps
- Cross-functional teams and continuous quality engineering
- The ' whole-team' approach and relevance to Dev and Ops people
QA & testing topics such as:
- Review and pull-requests
- Continuous improvement and metrics
- Continuous everything, test automation and CI/CD pipeline
- Total cost of quality
- Indicators, reporting and alerting (alarming)
- Quality measures
- Anomaly management within Devops-teams
- Personal, interpersonal and team skills
- Test Data Management
- Testing varieties (performance -, usability -, security testing and more)
- Experiential testing: exploratory testing and mob testing
- Test design: boundary analysis, path coverage, static and dynamic testing, condition based testing, code coverage and mutation testing
Who is this training for?
This training is aimed at people who work in teams where excellence is key. You can think of teams with roles like agile coaches, administrators, business analysts, developers, product owners, release train engineers, software testers, quality engineers, scrum masters, and so on.
Have doubts whether this e-learning is for you? Then contact us for more information.
Requirements for the e-learning
There are some minimum requirements for this e-learning. For example, you are required to work in (Agile) teams and have basic knowledge of information technology. Besides these knowledge requirements you do not need specific previous certifications. So you do not necessarily need to have a previous TMAP or TPI certification.
For the E-learning you invest 60 hours of self-study (according to the study load of iSQI) and pay € 695,00 for 6 months access to the E-learning environment.