Get the TPI certificate
Would you like to get your skills as a software tester certified? That's a smart thing to do! If so, you'll do well to obtain the TPI certificate. The TPI certificate is one of the most respected and well-known certifications in the software testing industry. With the certificate you prove your expertise in the field to (potential) employers. Keep reading because we will explain what the TPI certificate is, what the benefits are of having a TPI certificate, for whom the certificate is and how you can get one! So if you're interested in getting the TPI certificate in software testing, read on.
What is the TPI certificate?
The TPI certificate is a certification offered by the Dutch EXIN. EXIN (EXamenINstituut) certifies ICT professionals worldwide and accredits EXIN (training) companies in the field of ICT training and the development of ICT training material. &/p>
To become TPI certified, you need to pass an exam in which you can expect the following topics:
- Positioning tests and TPI NEXT®
- Elements of the TPI NEXT® model for measurement
- Elements of the TPI NEXT® model for Improvement
- Business-driven improvement
What are the benefits of being TPI certified?
Did you know that there are many benefits to having a TPI certificate? Here are a few:
- It proves your expertise: The certificate is the most respected and well-known certification in the software testing industry. With a TPI certificate, you show potential employers that you have the skills and knowledge to be a successful software tester.
- It sets you apart from the crowd: In today's competitive job market, it's important to stand out. Having a TPI certificate helps you do just that!
- Increase your earnings: Employers are aware of the added value of the certificate and chances are that with a certificate you will therefore receive a higher salary.
Who is the certificate for?
Are you a professional who is focused on being involved in and interested in improving test processes? Then the TPI NEXT® Foundation certification is for you. The certificate is ideal for testers or those working on the more technical side of project or program management.
So the TPI certificate is for professionals who want to certify his or her skills in software testing. If you are a software tester looking to improve your career prospects or if you are considering a career in software testing, the TPI certificate is for you!
How can I get a TPI certificate?
Are you eager to get the certificate? Then it would be wise to take an accredited TPI e-learning. Our TPI e-learning will get you ready and prepare you for the TPI exam whenever and wherever you want! Once you have completed a course, you can register for the TPI exam. The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions of which you must answer 65% correctly to pass.
Prove your expertise with the TPI certificate
Go for it and certify your knowledge and skills of software testing with a certificate. Testlearning also has a partner agreement with Sogeti and we have been offering test training since 2010. You are guaranteed to be well prepared with our e-learning. Do you have questions about the e-learning, the exam or the certificate? Then feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you!